cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Much Usage

valart
Grafter

Too Much Usage

I changed my product to plus extra about six weeks ago I find that 60gb is far to much I never make it up to 20gb in a month it seems such a waste it would suite me if I only paid a reduction in price for 20gb.
4 REPLIES 4
The_10th
Grafter

Re: Too Much Usage

There is a rumoured product refresh coming (end of month perhaps??) which may be worth keeping an eye out for. The 60GB usage is one benefit but the throttled speeds for certain services are also a little more generous in case that is of interest too. If you are on a market 2 exchange you could get a reduction to pay the lower market rate for the current 60GB package which is something that may be worth considering - £11.49 rather than £17.99?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI valart,
you don't seem to be using much at all overnight. Were you aware that usage between Midnight-8am doesn't count against your allowance?
Jojo Smiley
valart
Grafter

I am a pensioner and using the midnight usage at my age I would fall asleep online if I stayed up at that time of night I would be less usage then I am using now,20 gb is about right for me 60gb is far too much.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi valart,
For ADSL we only have 2 products, Value and Extra. So, if you were paying £6.49 for value and used 16GB, you would pay an extra £10 for your usage. Although 20GB may be enough for you it's much better to pay the £11.49 and know you have the breathing space of the extra usage.
Jojo Smiley