cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To check your contract information, we need you to review your account.

MarkyYeah
Hooked

Hi,

When I click on 'Renew your contract' I go to a 'Special Offer' page.  Then I click on 'Start your order', I end up on this page: https://www.plus.net/campaigns/error/ which says:

Just a few more clicks

I have cleared my browser cache and tried on Chrome and Edge browsers.  I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks

Mark

7 REPLIES 7
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: To check your contract information, we need you to review your account.

Hi there @MarkyYeah I can't see an issue with your account that would prevent you taking out the new offer. You'd be best speaking with our Customer Options Team. They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Clifford
Hooked

Looks like a common problem, and not the first time looking at previous community posts.  I am having this problem too and really don't want the hassle of talking to a human.  Why can't you just fix it?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Clifford and welcome to the Community Forums.
I'm sorry to hear you're also having issues when trying to renew your contract online. I can confirm both myself and a colleague have looked over your acocunt for any potential issues that may be stopping you going through to the renew your contract and special offer page on the member center. We can't see anything out of place that would be causing this so can I advise you first give a try to deleting your cookies and cache or alternatively trying a different browser to see if it lets you.
Let us know how it goes.

Clifford
Hooked

Already done all that, on Chrome and Edge on Windows and also on a Chromebook and Chrome on an Android 10 phone - all identical. behaviour.

Clifford
Hooked

Further note that the page it goes to when it fails to "Start your order" is https://www.plus.net/campaigns/error/

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @Clifford

I am sorry to hear that. In this case I can suggest to contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 432 0200 as advised by @tinytaco

Alternatively please send me PM with best number and time to call and I will arrange call back from this department to get this resolved.

MarkyYeah
Hooked

Last month I called the Customer Options Team as advised on here and they put me onto a new 18 month contract.  I thought all was well but I have just received my bill and I have been charged my old out of contract amount.  I would appreciate someone looking into this.