Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket

waynemorrell
Grafter

Ticket

Hi,
I posted a ticket on Saturday and it said i should here something in 10 Hours, but i havn'r heard to date. It was a question regarding phone and broadband plan that im on. The ticket number is #57391554 .
Could some one have a look at this please.
Thanks.
Regards,
Wayne
9 REPLIES 9
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Ticket

Looks like one of our CSC agents picked the ticket up earlier today? Let us know if they haven't resolved your query.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, might have jumped the gun a bit as I got a reply soon after I posted here.
I was advised to upgrade to Extra (£11.49 per month) so I can apply for a static ip address (£5.00 activation).
And as for the phone I could add anytime calls for an extra £3.50 per month.
I am happy to do this but the link I was sent to only schedes the change on my next bill date, in my case a month, I was under the impression from posts here that this could be made effective immediately via the ticket system so I have added to the ticket.
Regards,
Wayne
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
We're more than happy to do the account change now for you. We'd just need to take some card details for the £3.50 charge for Anytime before we can though.
I thought I'd try calling you now to do that but there was no answer, is there a good time to call and would you prefer me to use the landline or your mobile?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Sorry I missed your call. I am about now for a few hours on the landline after which I'll be on the mobile.
Regards,
Wayne
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Just to confirm, the £3.50 is to cover the price difference between the phone product you're currently on and the one you're changing to. Payments will continue to be taken via direct debit as normal after this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Thanks, I understand that.
Regards
Wayne
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers for your time on the phone Wayne, the payment went through fine and I've changed the account over as you requested.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynemorrell
Grafter

Thanks for all your help.
Regards,
Wayne
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem!
Give me a shout if you have any further concerns.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team