cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket system...WHAT ticket system

mathewlisett
Grafter

Ticket system...WHAT ticket system

So. i want to go into a contract via the recent deal, was told i could do this by changing product only for me to find that loyal existing customers get a rough deal as we would be paying over £10 more than newer customers.
was told to create a ticket over the matter. and thats where the issue starts.
theres NO ticket system, seriously i cant find it. doesnt even come up when you search for "create ticket"
and the only thing you have for contact us, are a bunch of phone numbers.
12 REPLIES 12
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Ticket system...WHAT ticket system

Try here: http://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop (requires login to member centre)
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
mathewlisett
Grafter

been there done that, and every time i select account and billing, i get shown phone numbers and NOTHING remotely like the ticket system.
also why has plusnet made things so hard to find. and its not the first time ive moaned about that either
Anonymous
Not applicable

mathewlisett
Grafter

how on earth did yu get that up there? seriously ive been trying for hours to find it...it does seem rather different than last time
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ever since I joined PlusNet, I have bookmarked any PlusNet page of interest, makes it easy to find again...
I have around 150 PlusNet and associated interesting web pages bookmarked, some duplicated, many renamed by myself to be useful and easy to find again.
They are periodically sorted A-Z.
Apart from a few "pinned" ones

mathewlisett
Grafter

well if any customer has to do that just to find it, that just shows how badly they have designed the navigation.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We'd rather people were able to find the answer they need in the help pages than raise a ticket, which is why it's done like it is. There's a quick URL though that'll take you to the ticket system which has been posted many times on this forum (I know because I use it myself Smiley ) - http://contactus.plus.net
Hope that helps.
mathewlisett
Grafter

im guessing you think i hadnt tried that link even once didnt ya.
now go from there and try to do a ticket and i bet if you go to billing, all you will be served are a bunch of numbers.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

OK
Here is how to do it - and it gets tricky at the end
http://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop
Click on Ask a question
Billing and payment
The options are as shown on the screen cap
If you click on one without the funny symbol to the right you immediately get to Ask a question
If you click on the one with the funny symbol then it opens a new window and if that doesn't answer the question - go back to the original window and you will see the second screen cap where you can ask a question
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I don't know if everyone's member centre options are the same (maybe they're not?) but from Matt's link I just clicked 'Question about your bill' (5th option down in 'Getting started with Plusnet' then I had the option to choose 'I have a question about my bill'.
But I agree, when I wanted to raise a ticket once before (can't remember what that was about) I found myself 'going around in circles'.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
mathewlisett
Grafter

ok whilst trying your way, just found the only way for that to show up is to select one of the option that opens in a new window, but then close that and the previous window loads up the questions box
why on earth has plusnet made things so hard!!
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

The difference is that I have Firefox setup to open a new window in a new tab so both are visible in my case