Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket number 71623983

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Ticket number 71623983

Could one of the PN reps have a look at ticket no. 71623983 and explain in nice simple terms what all the messages mean?
Also, my call plan changes from Anytime to included evenings and weekends on the 1st September and I've received an e-mail advising £1.93 for chargeable calls (I'm not disputing that at all) will be taken by Direct Debit on or about the 29th August. Why take this now and not wait until after the 31st because I have made and might make further chargeable calls that will need to be billed after the call plan change?
The system does seem to be over complicated!
2 REPLIES 2
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Ticket number 71623983

Looks like the PN reps don't know what it all means either judging by their lack of interest! Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Ticket number 71623983

Quote from: newagetraveller
Could one of the PN reps have a look at ticket no. 71623983 and explain in nice simple terms what all the messages mean?

The majority of them start with [INTERNAL] and are just notes to any staff so they know what's going on.
Also, my call plan changes from Anytime to included evenings and weekends on the 1st September and I've received an e-mail advising £1.93 for chargeable calls (I'm not disputing that at all) will be taken by Direct Debit on or about the 29th August. Why take this now and not wait until after the 31st because I have made and might make further chargeable calls that will need to be billed after the call plan change?

Honestly, I'm not sure why we've issued a bill for those call charges. Normally we'd put them in on your usual billing date and the same time the account change happens. 
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.