cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Nudge plz 74234822

scoobydoo1
Grafter

Ticket Nudge plz 74234822

hi can someone look into my raised ticket 74234822 and finally sort my ticket out please, I was billed incorrectly and want the bill Removed please
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ticket Nudge plz 74234822

Hi there,
I've just checked and can see you've had a reply within the last 30 minutes.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
scoobydoo1
Grafter

can you explain to me what you mean by "waiting for direct debit to clear"
I have 3 questions to the above also,
1/there is no bill to pay as it was in error, and as such this bill was requested to be removed and a request was made by the person I spoke with on phone , my direct debit was cancelled by myself as directed by the person I spoke with on customer services as they said the bill will be removed, so there was no need to keep direct debit open as theres no final bill to pay
2/why have you STILL not closed my account?
3/the bill is due to be taken on the 11th of sept! yes that's right IN THE MORNING!!  this Despite the person I spoke to on the phone saying it would be removed before then and all will be sorted.and since I got my refund (for leaving) you are free to cancel the direct debit.
rest assured if a default or anything shows on my credit file due to this mess,  action will be taken against you (and yes I will be keeping tabs on my credit report)
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Quote from: scoobydoo1
can you explain to me what you mean by "waiting for direct debit to clear"

We've applied for a direct debit for the invoice amount, if you have already cancelled this then once we get notification that this hasn't gone through we can cancel the invoice amount off.
1/there is no bill to pay as it was in error, and as such this bill was requested to be removed and a request was made by the person I spoke with on phone , my direct debit was cancelled by myself as directed by the person I spoke with on customer services as they said the bill will be removed, so there was no need to keep direct debit open as theres no final bill to pay

Sorry that it hasn't been removed, there is just the final bill for the small call charge that should have been payable, we'll just remove the whole invoice amount though.
2/why have you STILL not closed my account?

This will close as soon as we get an instruction back from your bank regarding the current direct debit processing.
3/the bill is due to be taken on the 11th of sept! yes that's right IN THE MORNING!!  this Despite the person I spoke to on the phone saying it would be removed before then and all will be sorted.and since I got my refund (for leaving) you are free to cancel the direct debit.

It shouldn't have been processed but unfortunately has, again as soon as we get confirmation back from your bank that this has either gone through or hasn't I'll make sure your account is closed and you're not out of pocket.
rest assured if a default or anything shows on my credit file due to this mess,  action will be taken against you (and yes I will be keeping tabs on my credit report)

This account will be closed in the next few days and nothing will be going on your credit report.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Just to update you that the invoice will be removed today from your account and closed .