cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #73817899. I am repeatedly ignored! Still waiting!

francoise-hardy
Grafter

Ticket #73817899. I am repeatedly ignored! Still waiting!

Ref this ticket. 28 Aug I spoke with options team ref leaving. I was offered a reasonable deal to stay, which I accepted in principle and asked for it in writing. I was told I would get an e-mail confirming the relevant details. I was also told the revision of account would be started, and go live 6 Sept, my normal billing date.
I received this ticket (number in title) from the COT representative, which only gave less than 50% of relevant information of actual "contract".
SO, I replied just over an hour later, "Hello again. I was expecting an e-mail as discussed. Saw this ticket instead!
Please confirm (all as discussed)"........... and other personal details.
NO reply- AGAIN!
SO, Thursday at 1619 I replied to this ticket yet again, adding information requesting the missing contract details.
NO reply - AGAIN!
SO, this morning around 0840 I phoned and spoke to a nice lady. I explained that I wanted written confirmation of the offer from 28 August - as promised (gave her the ticket number) as it formed the basis of our contract and I then waited for the written confirmation.
I have been checking my ticket on and off today and STILL NO REPLY!
However, mid morning a parcel arrived with my new router!
So, it seems plusnet are hell bent on continuing the account change, WITHOUT supplying me confirmation of what I am actually getting.
If I do not get the details I want very soon, I will have to cancel completely. They can arrange collection of the router as well.
With a daughter who is a qualified TSO, I know better than to take word of mouth as my contract. Hence my request for confirmation in writing, via the ticket. A simple rquest, which I was told would be fulfilled (by e-mail I was told then, but the lady today said they don't use e-mail, just tickets) during that first conversation on the evening of 28 Aug.
So, PLEASE, SOMEBODY take note and ANSWER the ticket with the relevant information.
I have been with f9 10 years and will not tolerate being ignored any longer!
If need be, refer to a senior team member, as I am now losing my patience. I think 48 hours to reply is plenty of time for a 24/7 callcentre.
If this is not resolved by Monday, I will have no alternative but to leave f9/plusnet and look elsewhere.
I await a reply from a plusnet/f9 employee.......
Robin
7 REPLIES 7
scoobydoo1
Grafter

Re: Ticket #73817899. I am repeatedly ignored! Still waiting!

what kind of deal did plusnet offer you?
francoise-hardy
Grafter

Hello Scooby. Well, I am not prepared to detail exactly, but suffice to say that either continue with request for  MAC code or stay, it was I felt sufficient to stay.
BUT, because of specific details (I feel) it needs offer in writing.
Robin
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Adding to a ticket waiting in the queue is probably counter productive since doing that puts it to the back of the queue again. There is a suspicion that an agent adding information to the ticket also has that undesirable effect. Since tickets are the primary method for recording exchanges with the customer it is well past the time when Plusnet should have sorted the "back of queue" problem out.
In connection with getting a response to your ticket, the Digital Care Team (DCT) staff who respond on the forums are unlikely to be here again until Monday. The COT are open on Saturday from 9am to 5:30 pm; however rather than making yet another call I suggest waiting until the DCT are back on Monday to pick this up.
David
francoise-hardy
Grafter

Thanks spraxyt, but I think you can see my frustration is caused by staff NOT doing what they promise. As it is all about a LEGAL CONTRACT, I do really feel that they should give correct information (as THEY promised) in the first place. Besides, surely the phone call today should have helped clear matters up, as I was expecting?
I am a little suspicious that delay tactics could be used to stitch me up!
Thanks anyway for your reply, FH (Robin)
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, I appreciate the cause and reason for your frustration. I doubt delaying tactics are being employed, though you have every right to be suspicious. Your phone calls will be recorded so can be listened to if necessary.
The DCT should be able to move this forward on Monday (in the absence of earlier action to provide the information you need).
David
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi francoise-hardy,
Sorry about that - I've just asked one of our COT team to update the ticket with full details of the offer for you and email you to let you know when it's been done. That way we'll have a written record saved on your account.
Hope that helps.
francoise-hardy
Grafter

Thanks Matt and Paul [removed] at Plusnet and also to David for explanation on work hours/ticket progress. We got there eventually!
Now resolved!
Best wishes, Robin
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules but noted for staff]