cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #201280934

reefer110
Dabbler

Ticket #201280934

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but seeing as I'm having no luck on the phone, chat or social media I'll have a go....Last Thursday I called in to query my line rental saver having had an email a day earlier telling advising it was due to expire.

Firstly, I've never had a reminder so late. IIRC on previous occasions, there was an advisory at least a month in advance.

Second, the link within the email directing me to where I could renew the LRS doesn't work.

Third, upon calling in to discuss your advisor didn't really get where I was coming from. I'm not sure why he found it so hard to grasp.

Fourth, I was advised I'd get a call back to discuss my account. To date, I've heard nothing.

In the meantime, a new bill has been generated including a monthly line rental charge. I'm not entirely happy with this as due to the late expiry notice I never had a chance to renew at a reduced rate.

Having checked out the current products on offer I see that the current equivalent of my service now includes line rental, something I'd like to see reflected on my account should I choose to stay with Plusnet.

I appreciate these are strange times but any chance of getting some sort of response in the not too distant future? 

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Ticket #201280934

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
reefer110
Dabbler

Still nothing, I'm at a loss now. I've called, opened a ticket, made contact via Twitter DM's and heard nothing.

As I said above I know these times are unusual but I've not even had a hint of response and as such you're about to lose a customer.

Orwell
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Dear Mr. Atkins,

Thank you for  your message and our time on the phone. 

In the interests of data protection, I have replied via private message.

Best Wishes,

- Ken

Ken Bryant
 Plusnet Help Team