cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This site can’t be reached failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect.

doublemo

This site can’t be reached failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect.

So only 3 days after the payment due date I have account restrictions.

Yesterdays email said to avoid restrictions pay within 14 days but your dodgy billing system blocks me already.

This site can’t be reached

failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect.

The thing that annoys me most is I never got the £75 reward card. I complained about this by post and messages and you ignored them.

When I ask for a deadlock code to take this to arbitration you just keep replying over and over that I need to let you deal with the complaint first. At no point do you deal with the complaint. Instead of actually dealing with the complaint you just keep replying you need to deal with the complaint. The time would be better used DEALING WITH THE COMPLAINT rather than to keep saying you need to deal with the complaint!!!

You owe me £75 and I owe you £18.99 yet you cut me off in 3 days even though you owe me 3x more and wont play fair and reasonable.

I am hard of hearing, it is a nightmare phoning and you keep phoning even though I told you this many times.

2 REPLIES 2
doublemo

Re: This site can’t be reached failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect.

So after 3 phone calls to customer service it started working again for a few hours, now back to square 1.

Again, the email said I had 14 days as the bill was only due on Tuesday. You owe me £75 so this is akin to BLACKMAIL.

Also, still no response about my reward card, just refusals to issue a deadlock code until they deal with my complaint which they wont deal with.

I have contacted my MP who is on some broadband committee about all the people having trouble getting their reward cards etc, she is going to bring this up in Parliament.

Just called Virgin, they can install next week, so if this carries on I am off and you can get stuffed.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: This site can’t be reached failed.billing.plus.net refused to connect.

Hi @doublemo, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your account. I can see your complaint is currently with a dedicated case handler who has offered you a resolution on this support ticket here

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team