cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a formal offer to pay the correct amount due on my account.

dratddestroyer
Grafter

Read this tread first ---->  https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Upgrade-to-fiber-is-going-to-the-21C-Network/td-p/1353074

Moderators dont edit this post - I have to clarify that if I was to be charged the correct amount I would pay instantly.

**NOTE - if I was to be charged the correct amount I would pay INSTANTLY**

I cancelled a fiber upgrade because Plusnet lied about install date. So I should be still paying for ADSL AT 12.49.

Have you read ---> https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Upgrade-to-fiber-is-going-to-the-21C-Network/td-p/1353074 ?

I stopped the Diect Debit as I guesed they would try and charge me for fiber. I was right.

Plusnet trying to get 17.49 from me, so I spoke on the chat thingy and was promised faithfully that Billing would fix it.

Woooooosh.... pigs whizzing by.

Plusnet chat people lie.

So Plusnet, ask me for 12.49 I'll pay.  It is so easy my pet brick can undrestand.

When charge is changed to 12.49 I'll pay.

Reminder - This is a formal offer to pay the correct amount due.  Fix the error and I will INSTANTLY pay.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: This is a formal offer to pay the correct amount due on my account.

I believe the charge is now showing as £12.49. Apologies that the chat advisor didn't resolve this correctly, I'll pass feedback on about that.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dratddestroyer
Grafter

I have kept my word and reinstated the direct debit.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately the direct debit isn't going to set up in time to take this payment, they take around 10 working days to set up on our side then a further 7-10 days for the payment to go through, however due to the timescales we wouldn't be able to resubmit this payment on DD anyway. You can pay the outstanding amount at plus.net/pay though

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Your money has been taken.

Goodbye Plusnet.