cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of leaving Plusnet

79Artyblue1
Dabbler

Thinking of leaving Plusnet

I have been with Plusnet for many years and when my contract is finished I may leave. I had a guy from Virgin knock on my door last week with a great offer much cheaper what I'm paying now. It seems to me that Plusnet is not bothered with loyalty

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Thinking of leaving Plusnet

Hi @79Artyblue1

I'm really sorry to see this. I'm interested in your feedback and knowing more about what's prompted this.

If you're looking at renewing your contract, I'd recommend calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 within the last 3 months as we've got a lot of great competitive offers we'd love to have a chat to you about.

Regarding the connection issues, I can see you've got another thread open on this subject Here. Have you had an opportunity to carry out the troubleshooting steps we've suggested? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andyt1970
Grafter

Re: Thinking of leaving Plusnet

I'm off also 79Artyblue1, no tempting renewal offers after all the problems I've had with them and also moving to another mobile provider after their sneaky advertising / emails offering Reward Cards we don't now get - after only having been with Plusnet Mobile for 2 months. 

Goodbye Plusnet.