Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of leaving Plusnet

Reddevil07
Hooked

Thinking of leaving Plusnet

Hi

I have 11 months left on a 18 month contract, but am thinking of leaving plusnet, am not happy with the service or how much I pay, am now paying nearly £50 a month, more than BT who I left..

If I was to leave does anyone know how much I would have to pay upfront for 11 months..

Cheers..

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Thinking of leaving Plusnet

@Reddevil07 

Excuse my scepticism but you are in a contract and paying £50 a month more than if you had stayed with BT? Really?

Perhaps a few more details would help as this doesn’t sound right and your billing might be screwed up or misunderstood.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Reddevil07
Hooked

Sorry I may have worded it wrong or it is the way I have worded it..

What it should say is I am paying nearly £50 a month for plusnet, which is more than what I was BT per month..

I pay plusnet £49.15 a month (includes BT Sport)

Bt I was paying £46 a month (with BT Sport at a discount)

Sorry for the confussion..

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Reddevil07,

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way about the prices and the service. When it comes to the cost of cancelling the contract, this will vary depending on the contract you've taken out and when you decide to cancel. It may be best to discuss this directly with our Cancellations Team, who can be reached on 0800 013 2632 between the hours of 8AM-8PM from Monday to Friday, 9AM-7PM on Saturdays and 9AM-6PM on Sundays.

If there's anything that we can do to help out with the service, I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you - just drop us a message describing any issues you're experiencing and I'll pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Reddevil07 

The cancellation charge will be more than the £34ish than it will cost you to stay with Plusnet. If you have other issues with your Plusnet service then why not air them here to see if they can be sorted for you.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'