cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services.

Clarky1

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services.

My phone and broadband account started yesterday and I don't know what is happening but all hell appears to have broken loose.

It started with Caller ID not working even though it is switched on in my account - Caller ID not Working 

I then saw that Voicemail was switched off so I tried turning it on but received an email saying voicemail has been switched off -  Voicemail on or off? 

Now I've got 

"!Payment Pending" showing 19th January with an amount of £0.00

and

An error has occurred

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services. Give us a call on 0800 432 0200 and we'll see if we can help.

Is it better to ring the number this evening or can this be done online? 
Living in the fast lane, holding up the traffic.
7 REPLIES 7
Clarky1

Switching on Voicemail - Received email saying switching off!

Morning.

Just joined PlusNet from BT and setting up my home phone.  Got a couple of issues, this is one of them.

Going through the Call Features I saw that voicemail was switched off.  Activated it and it is showing "Awaiting activation" but I've just received an email saying 

"We've received your order to change your call features. The following will be removed:  Voicemail"

So which is it?  Is it getting activated or switched off?

Help.

Clarky1

Caller ID not working - Another one

Morning.

Just joined PlusNet from BT and am setting up my home phone.  Got a couple of issues, this is one of them.

Caller Display is not working. it is showing as active in my account details, I rang  *#234#  and was told the feature was unavailable.  Reading the forums, this is a common issue and some clever bod at PlusNet can press a couple of buttons and hey-presto! all is good.

Or am I a little too keen and  I need to just sit and wait for everything to activate in my account?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your serv...

Hiya @Clarky1

Cheers for getting in touch and I'm sorry for the confusion this is causing. I have sorted this for you now and you should be fine to make any changes. Smiley 

Let me know if you need any further help!! 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
RingoC

Re: There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your serv...

@SammyM 

I have a similar message on my account too - wondered if its caused by similar or different issues?

Have been informed my order has been complete but still watching the orange ring of death Smiley I'm remaining patient as its been a few weeks now of back and forth calls

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @RingoC

I'm sorry to hear you're still not online despite your orders being complete.

Looking over your account the orders are complete on our supplier's end but not our systems.

I've given everything a kick now so you should be able to get online now

Let me know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
RingoC

Thankyou Matthew - that's sorted it Smiley

Clarky1

Thanks Sammy.