cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services

pv
Grafter

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services

Following on from this thread: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/You-cannot-make-any-changes-to-your-account-while-t...

I now have this message: "An error has occurred. There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services. Give us a call on 0800 432 0200 and we'll see if we can help."

When attempting to remove Plusnet Call Protect, the system thought I wanted to remove Voicemail as well. As a result Voicemail is now stuck at "Awaiting activation" and the account is in an error state.

Why does this keep happening?

8 REPLIES 8
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your service

We’ve logged an incident internally as our systems don’t seem to be handling call feature changes properly all of the time and it’s affecting a fair few accounts. 

I’m not in the office now until Wednesday to fix that for you but one of my colleagues may be able to get back to you tomorrow while I’m away though. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
pv
Grafter

Re: There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your service

Thanks Anoush. It's a pretty serious issue, it deleted my Voicemail service even though I didn't ask it to, along with my saved messages.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yeah sorry I know that’s a horrible side effect. Sad We’ve chased the progress today, and I’ll check again on Wednesday when I’m back in. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @pv, I'm really sorry to read about the issues that are ongoing with the call features on your account. Ignore the banner saying that there is an order in progress for now, this should go within the next few days. 

If it doesn't, please let us know, or reach out when you want a call feature change and we'll process it on our end. 

I've just placed the order with our suppliers to re-enable your voicemail service too, it should be back by the end of the day. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
pv
Grafter

Thanks @adam945 , Voicemail is active on my line once again. I will keep an eye on the error message in my control panel.

Are there any updates on the internal incident regarding call feature orders going wrong?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @pv thanks for letting us know, we're still looking into the issue as that seems to be quite widespread and you've no doubt seen other examples of that popping up on Community, I'll keep checking for updates on that and will reply back as soon as we have some movement on it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pv
Grafter

The error message from my control panel has cleared. Let me know when you have any updates on the wider issue of call feature orders failing.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for letting us know and yes I'll do my best to let the Community know when we have some updates on the broader issue. Do shout up if there's anything else I can help with. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team