Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The usual mess with billing

biggles001
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

The usual mess with billing

I am more than a little unhappy in that it was suggested that I should top up my account because I was half way through my call allowance,this happened onthe 11th March and I duly paid an extra £30.00 to eep in your good books,knowing that all would be rectified with a credit as soon as the bill had been generated.I am therefore astounded that a request for more money has been made,because the bill has increased,even though through no fault of my own,the billing system will not recognise that when I renewed my contract I had requested mobile calls to be included.The fact that my wife is seriously ill in hospital,and has been there for the last week,is the reason that my mobile calls have increased,because my landline diverted,please sort out this mess as soon as possible,before I go completely gaga.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: The usual mess with billing

Hi @biggles001, thanks for your message. I'm really sorry to hear of your circumstances and our sympathies are with you both.

I am really sorry for the issues that are being encountered with your call plan and the inconvenience that this is causing you. Please be assured that we are working to resolve this just don't yet have a fix date I'm afraid.

My colleague has personal ownership of this for you (see the ticket here where I have added a further response) and will ensure all necessary amounts are issued back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team