Last month I switched my Direct Debit for another bank account and (obvious) Plusnet took more than a week to switch the accounts. In the meantime, on 26th of July I received an email saying that Plusnet couldn't take the money for the current invoice. I payed and cleared any debt using my debit card in the same day but starting then I cannot access 80% of the websites redirecting everything to "http://failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed".
I tried disconnecting the router for more than 65 minutes, I looked everywhere for a solution, no luck so far.
It's been two weeks since and my internet connection is already very annoying.
I have made some changes to try and clear the issues you are experiencing. I would suggest another reboot of the router to be certain the changes are pulled through. If you are still having issues, please do not hesitate to get back in contact.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button