Did you mean: 

Thank you for the free broadband

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thank you for the free broadband

Jim,
Yes we will be, this information has only just come to light today so this will be communicated out to anyone affected.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

just received this email - note the part in bold you will see it a load of rubbish as it doesn't show the payment has been taken
Dear Mr Oldjim

I'm sorry to tell you that unfortunately we haven't taken payment for your October subscription for broadband.
This was caused by a technical problem that has now been resolved.
If you check your bank statements for October, you'll be able to confirm that your regular Direct Debit payment to Plusnet PLC has not been debited from your bank for your broadband service, please note however that if you have a phone service with us it is likely that payment for that service has been taken.
If you take a look at the View Transactions link at http://my.plus.net you'll find that the invoice for October is incorrectly showing that payment has been taken.

What happens now?
-----------------
On your next billing date we'll be taking the broadband payment for October along with November's charges.
We recognise that this could be a problem for you. If you have any questions or comments regarding this please contact us via the usual methods.
I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

well tomorrow for you and wednesday for me, the next rubbish bill Crazy Crazy
Edit
I havnt got the e-mail
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Oldjim,
Yeah, looks like you're right. Apolgies for the misinformation there, but it will come out on your next billing date.
Jojo Smiley