cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service!

strikalights10

Terrible Customer Service!

Below is the content of an email that I sent the Plusnet CEO yesterday out of pure frustration. I have not received an acknowledgement or response. I have tried to get through to Customer Service this morning but again I am being cut off. If this situation is not resolved I will be sending all evidence to the Guardian.

In October I decided to switch from John Lewis Broadband, supplied by Plusnet, to the Plusnet Broadband service. Since then, there have been significant billing and charging issues.
I was charged £162 pounds for the cancellation of my new Plusnet service before it had even been supplied and I raised this with your team but your billing department seemed unable or unwilling to cancel the direct debit and this money was taken from my account leaving me, at the time with £14.00 in my current account. As you can appreciate, I was not very pleased. I spoke your Customer Service team who seemed unable to grasp what had gone wrong but I was finally put through to a manger, who was very helpful and took ownership of the issue. He arranged a refund of the sum taken from my account and arranged compensation amounting to 6 months free broadband. 
The above is very much a precis of the events and conversations. There are two open calls 207735161 and 209034474 but behind them are a significant number of closed calls. Closed call 208604187 has a good amount of detail.
Unfortunately, I received a new bill charging me £57.76 that is due to be taken from my account on 21/12 and there has been no application of the 6-month free period that we agreed. I spoke to your team yesterday morning and was told that the direct debit could not be stopped but that my account would be credited with £57.76. However, I have logged on today to find that the credit was stopped yesterday afternoon and the call was put on hold until 21/12 after the direct debit payment will have been processed. I have been unable to get through to discuss the situation and although I asked if the manager could contact me I have yet to hear from him. 
I once again apologise for having to contact you but I hope that you can understand my frustration and will be able to provide some clarity.  
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Terrible Customer Service!

@strikalights10 

Regardind Plusnet CEO see. https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/technology-news/2019/11/plusnet-ceo-steps-down-company-moves-bt...

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

strikalights10

Thanks for your response, very much appreciated. I have now resent my email to Marc Allera.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @strikalights10,

I'm very sorry for the poor experience that you've had here. Thank you for your time on the phone today - I've confirmed everything in writing on the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team