cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination following 12 month contract - 14 days notice and then billed pro-rata?

v6Matt

Termination following 12 month contract - 14 days notice and then billed pro-rata?

I was just wondering what the Plusnet terms are for termination, following completion of the 12 month contract.

I understand that the contract will continue after the 12 months at full rates, but I can cancel at any time with 14 days notice and will be billed pro rata for the services used.

Is this correct?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Termination following 12 month contract - 14 days notice and then billed pro-rata?

Once your minimum term has expired the contract reverts to a rolling monthly contract, we require 14 days notice and any services within that period would need to be paid for.

If you're coming up to the end of your contract it might be worth speaking to our customer options team to see if they can offer you a deal.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Termination following 12 month contract - 14 days notice and then billed pro-rata?

If you are switching to another provider, don't cancel your PN account or you will incur another charge; let your new provider take care of the whole process.