cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination charges

kcher

Termination charges

Hi,
I have a phone line (paid upfront for the year) and broadband(£2.49, paid monthly) from plusnet. It is a 12 month contract with service start date shown as 14 Aug 2014. I'm planning to move away from Plusnet by second week of July (so about a month earlier than the contract end). Would someone be able to give me an indication of what,if any will be the termination charges..
Thanks,
K
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Termination charges

The prices change depending on the products you have, the early termination guide here should help: https://www.plus.net/info2/legal/price_guide.html
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Termination charges

Quote from: kcher
Hi,
Would someone be able to give me an indication of what,if any will be the termination charges..

I wouldn't hold your breath... I spent more than 40 minutes on the phone to them this afternoon trying to get an answer to the same question... By which time I had been given 3 wildly different figures, and in spite of me asking, the agent could not point me to any documentation containing those figures. The 3 figures given were all different from the amount showing in my account in the member centre, and none of the above match my calculations.
Still, at least I no longer have any doubts about it being a good decision to leave