cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Anytime charge re-appeared on bill.

anotherbob
Grafter

Talk Anytime charge re-appeared on bill.

Just got my bill and I note that the Talk Anytime charge of £14.99 has re-appeared. Does this mean that my advance Line-Rental payment has run out? If so is it possible to do the same again? I tried phoning but I need to see my grandchildren before they grow up.
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Talk Anytime charge re-appeared on bill.

Hi anotherbob,
If you'd like to take advantage of the Line Rental Saver, you can arrange this here: https://portal.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal
Fifer
Grafter

Hi
Rather than start a new thread i thought i would post here as it concerns Line Rental Saver and the link on the last post.
After going to this link and logging in i get this message
Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan.
To take advantage of Line Rental Saver you can change to one of our current call plans. Please call our Support Team on 0800 013 2632 to arrange this.
My Plusnet phone was added to my account on 24th October - £14 50 line rental with Weekends included.
Is this not a current call plan?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It is but you can't take LRS with it
Basically if you take LRS then no calls are included and I believe that the only option other than any time is evenings and weekends which costs £1,50 per month http://www.plus.net/support/phone/home-phone-faq.shtml
Fifer
Grafter

Thanks for the reply.
I was aware that no calls are included with Line Rental Saver but as i cannot find any way to sign up for this through my member centre
and i don't fancy hanging on to a phone for maybe an Hour or so, i will think about it and leave it for now.
Thanks again