cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV section on account not working (website page broken)

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

TV section on account not working (website page broken)

Hi there, I've logged into my account as I wanted to look at my TV section in regards to my packages there and the page is broken (more problems), can someone please fix this ASAP as I need to log in there to amend some of my channel packs.

It feels like the whole Plusnet service is just breaking and constantly going down, I have about 6 on going issues lately with slow speeds, referrals not crediting, mobile issues on 2 accounts, Wi-Fi being poor and now not being able to log into the TV section of my account because it's a broken page which just says "This page isn’t working. www.plus.net is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500"

Does anyone know when this will be fixed please as I need to log into it ASAP and thanks. 

18 REPLIES 18
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: TV section on account not working (website page broken)

Hi @robbieglover2k, really sorry to hear this.

We are not aware of an issue with the TV section on our website. Would you be able to try it on a different device and see if you are seeing the same issue?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

I did, I tried it on my phone too and it was not working.

I'll try again now and let you know but last night the page just wasn't there.

Intried both PC and phone.
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Nope, still not working.

I've blanked out the number on the URL as I'm not sure if that's my account number or whatever but look.

Plusnet page not working.jpg

Tried on phone and on PC (I'm going to reply to the poor speed issues post in a bit too however the BT speed test I did also last night). 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Robbie, 

I'm sorry about the issue with this. I've checked your account and we can't see any obvious causes for the problem. 

I'll do some digging on our side and make sure our incident team are aware. If you can let us know what changes you'd like to make and we should be able to do that from our side of things. Feel free to PM me if you prefer to. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Thanks, well I wanted to look at the account and decide, I'm wanting to turn it all off on my BT Sport and the HD but I want to know when it will go off exactly because I know it stays on until a certain time when you untick it.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Part of removing BT Sports is automated so we could commit to a day but not an exact time for that. All the info about the available packages is on our site here outside of the member centre which is what seems to be an issue for you at the moment:

https://www.plus.net/tv/faq/

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Yeah, I turned a package off recently and it stayed on until my next billing date which is what it should do otherwise we'd be paying for a month's worth of the channel package without getting it?

That's what the other channels do don't they?
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Yeah this here, this is the bit I mean Smiley 

Can I change my channel packs after signing up?

Yes, you can make changes to your channel packs once your YouView TV from Plusnet service is active.

All you need to do is go to My Channel Packs and choose the packs you want.

If you add a channel pack, you'll be able to start watching within 24 hours (so order in plenty of time if you're planning on watching the big match!)

If you remove a channel pack, it'll be available until your next billing date.

Please note, once you've added a channel pack it must be kept for a minimum 1 month term.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Yes, that's right it would be on the following invoice date but not at a specific time of the day. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Oh yeah it doesn't matter about the time of day Smiley

I was just wondering what day it would be for me if I turned it off now Smiley 

I hope you can fix this though quick as I'd much prefer to be able to go in and do it myself, same if I wanted to put it back on at some point, I'd like to be able to do it as normal rather than having to call or wait for a reply here (I don't expect you guys to reply so fast here or course so thank you for the quick replies) Smiley 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries Robbie, just drop me a message when you can. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

By the way I clicked the "go to my channel packs" link also from that page but the page is still broken and not there.

So I've done it from my account on phone and PC numerous times and also just now from that link but it's not working so please kindly fix this asap if you can and thanks Smiley 

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Would you be able to kindly let me know what day it would go off if I turned it off now please, thanks Smiley

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @robbieglover2k,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Your YouView service cancellation would take effect from the date of your next bill production.

Thanks - LF