Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV discount applied for 1st month but not continued for the remaining 5 months

Dickytwo
Hooked

TV discount applied for 1st month but not continued for the remaining 5 months

Hi,

I have just noticed that after the first month, I have not received the 50% discount for HD TV and BT Sports. This has occurred for my bill for the last 2 months and will no doubt continue. Please advise on how to sort.

I would just like to add that your phone line / chat service is one of the worst I have encountered. Every time I phone, whether it be at 11am, 3pm, 7pm etc, I am always told there is a 20 minute wait. And there is never a chat option available as they are all 'busy'. Not sure I will be staying after my contract is up, but please sort my 50% discount.

Regards,

Richard.

3 REPLIES 3
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: TV discount applied for 1st month but not continued for the remaining 5 months

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that the discount hasn't been applied for HD TV and BT Sports.

I have raised this with the relevant team who will resolve this as quickly as possible. We will update you once we have further information.

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

Dickytwo
Hooked

Re: TV discount applied for 1st month but not continued for the remaining 5 months

Thanks Aisha, it seems you are 'on the ball' in replying customer queries. Unfortunately your support team with who you raised the ticket is not....

You raised it on the 9th October and it is now the 12th with not one single piece of feedback on the ticket that you raised for me. How do I proceed with this now aside from getting the Ombudsman involved which I will very soon do?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Dickytwo,

Thanks for getting back to us and we are sorry to hear you feel this way. I have looked into the account for you and replied here via your account.

Please get back to us here when you have updated the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team