Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System won't let me renew Line Rental Saver

FIXED
Bob1
Rising Star

System won't let me renew Line Rental Saver

When I try to renew LRS online, I get the message: "This is due to expire on 04-07-2018. We'll contact you before this  to let you know when you can renew the offer". You used to email me 2 months before the due date and I could then renew online, but I haven't had the email from you this year. We are now a week away and I am still blocked from renewal. Yesterday, I re-contracted my unlimited fibre for 12 months, staying on the same legacy 55/10 package. The customer options agent said he could also renew the LRS for me but then found the system wouldn't let him. He said this was due to the re-contracting going through. I told him I thought this was unlikely as I couldn't do it before I rang him and I hadn't made any change to any of my products for years. He suggested I try again "in a couple of hours". It's still the same this morning. Could you please clear the bug in your system to allow me to renew this before it expires.

3 REPLIES 3
fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Re: System won't let me renew Line Rental Saver

Fix

Hi Bob, I am sorry to hear the issues you are having in renewing your line rental saver. I believe this problem is now fixed and I believe this fault stopped the renewal email being sent so please accept my apologies for this. Can you please re try this and let me know if you face any issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team
Bob1
Rising Star

Well done!

Problem sorted. Line Rental Saver renewed online ok.

Thank you for fixing this so quickly.

fizzyj
Grafter
Fixes: 6

Hi Bob, glad to hear its all sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faisal J
 Plusnet Help Team