cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System thinks I have an oustanding order

SteveBuckley

System thinks I have an oustanding order

Hi All,

When logging in I get the message 'You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.' This appears to be a common problem but none of the posts say what causes it. The only replies being along the lines of 'I've fixed it for you'.

If someone can fix it for me I'll be very grateful, but it would be nice to know what causes this and how to prevent it in the future.

Thanks,

Steve

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: System thinks I have an oustanding order

Hiya @SteveBuckley, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the issues you are having with your account.

This issue is generally caused by the system used for placing the orders on an account, there's nothing you can do from your side to resolve this but we just need to update your account from our side and this sorts it.

I have now made the needed amendments to your account for you. Should you have any further queries at all, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: System thinks I have an oustanding order

Welcome to the forum.  🙂

@SteveBuckley wrote:

If someone can fix it for me I'll be very grateful, but it would be nice to know what causes this and how to prevent it in the future.

Don't hold your breath - it's been like that for years.

Along with general billing problems since the new system in 2018.

A flaky phone troubleshooter.

Slow and unreliable webmail.

Changing phone package mid-contract results in an out of contract price quote, though in reality it's still the same.

The Member Centre home page always says that you haven't updated your communications preferences for 6 months even though you have.

Welcome to Plusnet.  😉

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)