Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching ISP and MAAF Justmail and domain

jontysoper
Grafter

Switching ISP and MAAF Justmail and domain

Hi,

At a time when all the household outgoings are being reviewed, the existing PN Broadband and Phone setup is no longer cost-effective - and sadly no new deals can compete with other offerings on the market.  With such humble internet and telephone needs it's time to look elsewhere.

Having been ported over from MAAF a couple of years ago, I have a Justmail account (with separate billing) and its associated domain.  One would hope that by switching Broadband and phone services that the Justmail and domain element are not affected?

I would add that PN's service has been fine all along.  A switch is purely for financial reasons only.

Best,

Jonty.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Switching ISP and MAAF Justmail and domain

Sorry to hear you're leaving us Jonty

Have you tried contacting our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to discuss a new deal? We've got some competitive deals so I'm sure we'll be able to offer you something good.

Having been ported over from MAAF a couple of years ago, I have a Justmail account (with separate billing) and its associated domain.  One would hope that by switching Broadband and phone services that the Justmail and domain element are not affected?

That's correct. Both accounts are separate.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet