cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to BT, may have been charged another month, switch over happened today.

andy020
Grafter

Switched to BT, may have been charged another month, switch over happened today.

Hello, we switch from Plus net to BT as we'll save money on bill by combining our line and such with BT during the switch our (monthly payment to plus net was due on the 25th) I think we've been charged for the full month. Will a refund be issued for the days we'll not be using the service for that month? (and will we be charged anymore as the switch happened today)?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Switched to BT, may have been charged another month, switch over happened today.

Hi there,
With the transfer happening right on the billing date that has unfortunately led to a payment being processed on your account. We will of course refund this and close the account. As the payment was requested via direct debit we'll need to wait a few days for it to clear before refunding you in full and cancelling the account.
Leave it with me and I'll make sure that gets taken care of.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
andy020
Grafter

Re: Switched to BT, may have been charged another month, switch over happened today.

Would it be possible to keep the account open (as a free one)? To keep the email?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sure thing, I've updated the ticket I have open on your account to remind me to do that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team