cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to unlimited fibre package

plateialumitar

Switch to unlimited fibre package

Hi there,
I've just spoken to a customer support rep on the messenger who said I should ring to get this changed, but wanted to check I can't get it resolved via forums (I'm at work, so it's not convenient to ring right now).
Basically we signed up for fibre broadband the very second our area got coverage and I think we were put into a beta program as it was so new. Our package at the time had a 250gig limit, which we're now sometimes coming close to each month (what with streaming video services, large game patches and downloads etc). I looked on the site and it looks like Plusnet only offer unlimited packages, so we probably should have been migrated to one of those at some point, but I'm guessing the account probably slipped through the cracks as we switched to fibre so early. Is it possible for someone to switch us? I've tried using the option in the account tool, but it only shows me our current package.
Thanks,
Natalie
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Switch to unlimited fibre package

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to do that on the forum, there are T&Cs to be agreed to along with contractual information. Over the phone would be the best way.
I looked on the site and it looks like Plusnet only offer unlimited packages, so we probably should have been migrated to one of those at some point,

We wouldn't change your product unless you ask us to.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.