cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch date

Dollyd

Switch date

Signed up on 20/01/2016, paid for 1st month and for p and p for router, still not switched over and still no router, not even any communication via email and no idea of switch date, very poor service and I not even connected, doesn't bode well for the future!
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Switch date

Hi Dollyd, welcome to the community forums!
I'm really sorry to see there have been problems with your order. We received notification on the account back in January that your order was progressing, however our suppliers then cancelled the order and this notification didn't come through on the account.
I've just replaced your orders and will update the account shortly. Thank you for your patience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Dollyd

Re: Switch date

Hi Harry, thanks for this, so when does my contract start and assume that you will refund me the month I have paid for and my p and p for the router?, also, can I now take advantage of the 18 month offer as effectively I am signing up today.  Very disappointed as I now have to pay my existing provider another month and I came to the end of their contract and my payment doubled, will you compensate me for any of this?