cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Billing since May and now cut off

eurobuff
Dabbler

Re: Suspended Billing since May and now cut off

I don’t believe that. The original date I was given for connection was 6th December which “coincidentally” happens to be tomorrow!!!! I don’t believe that this was ever brought forward to 30th November, and I think that I’ve been put through more unnecessary stress. The engineers are based literally over the road from the cabinet. Look at it on google and you will see. There is no reason for the engineer not to be able to sort it out. I think this is more incompetence on Plusnet’s part.

I have already registered a complaint with Ofcom on Friday about this and it’s gotten much worse since then. 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

I'm sorry you feel that way @eurobuff

I can only tell you what I'm being told by Openreach. Anoush raised the welfare case on Friday so you're right, ideally we'd have had an engineer assigned much sooner. Again, please accept my apologies or the distress caused here. We'll be reviewing the case again tomorrow and will provide an update once we have one.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
eurobuff
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf The open reach engineer has been out. He came to the house when I was at work, waking up my disabled father, wanting to enter the property. He ended up connecting it at the pole, which he’d just finished when I came home from lunch. However I can’t receive incoming calls. I can dial out and my internet is working. The engineer said that he has spoke to Chris and this is a number porting issue. Something that Plusnet haven’t done correctly when porting the number over
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your time on the phone today @eurobuff

I'm glad to hear the engineer fixed a problem on your line and your broadband is now working, though while you can make calls, you can't receive them. As discussed, I've raised this to our suppliers number porting team to check things their side and I'm expecting some form of update I can share within 24 hours.

As soon as I know more, I'll email you, at the latest I'll call at around 5:20pm tomorrow.

If you've got further queries, or there's anything else you'd need help with, feel free to let me know by replying to the ticket 219956321 or by posting back here on our Community Forums.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
eurobuff
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf, I’ve just looked at my notes and seen that Adam called at 3.56pm????????? Please can someone call me. As you know the call was arranged for 5.30pm because of my work commitments
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Good Morning @eurobuff, I am sorry that the time of the call wasn't suitable for you.

I am unsure if Anoush is back on shift today but will pop them an email over and if not, we'll arrange for someone to call you around 5.30pm to follow up (I'm only on shift today until 4.30pm myself).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team