Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise surprise

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Surprise surprise

We moved from Plusnet what must be over a month ago now closing our account in the process and informing all concerned. Just to be on the safe side we cancelled our direct debits to plusnet in case they tried taking money out of our account anyway.

Yep, they did.

Had it gone out and from past experience with large companies expecially, we'd have had a heck of job getting it back whilst at the same time making sure even more money was taken out. 

It happens I know, so just as well to play safe and cancel those automatic direct debits that are paid on request as the computer does not always say no, it often says yes please.   

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Surprise surprise

Hi there, I'm really sorry about this. I can see we've confirmed no final fees are due from checking the account history. I've taken steps to rectify this and have added an update to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=204811171

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Minivanman
Legend

Great stuff guys, just received another demand for payment on an account I no longer have,

The computer says no, I'm going to still keep asking I guess.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Minivanman
Legend

.... and still they turn up.

Another demand for payment this morning.

Can somebody turn that comupter off?

Herman Melville
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Minivanman

Sorry you've had some further trouble with your final invoice. I've added an update to your support ticket with more info on this issue. 

Thanks. 

Minivanman
Legend

Fingers crossed. 

Thanks. 🙂

Herman Melville