cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support questions

disgruntled
Dabbler

Support questions

I have a query on my latest bill - I want to raise a question but following the support links only gives me an option to call Plusnet or webchat, neither of which was available or convenient at the moment. There used to me a mechanism to raise support questions but I can't find the link - does this still exist?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Support questions

The ticket system was discontinued for most support purposes some time back.  Vestiges of the service remain for some support responses, but phone or 'Chat' are now the preffered method of contacting Plusnet.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

What are you wanting to query? You should be able to view a breakdown of your invoices here and here.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
disgruntled
Dabbler

I have PM'd you

disgruntled
Dabbler

That's a shame - I've occasionally had issue that could be resolved in slower time.  Seems now I've got the wait until I can get through to someone. I think a case for a ticket system and chat can be made - both useful but for different types of query.