Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket showing "Awaiting Support Team answer " for 3 Days

Frogger
Grafter

Support Ticket showing "Awaiting Support Team answer " for 3 Days

Hi,
Can a kind Plusnet person please prompt the Support staff to look at the outstanding action on ticket #41908320 .
FTTC provided, but Account not updated to reflect changes. This means...
I not paying increased price  Wink
I do not have increased usage allowance, nor can I use the included Plusnet Protect service with my Plusnet Fibre Extra Service  Cry
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Support Ticket showing "Awaiting Support Team answer " for 3 Days

This may not happen until your next billing date (thats the normal way account changes work) which would mean that you don't pay extra for the rest of the current billing period, you get the higher speeds but keep your old allowance.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Frogger
Grafter

Thats OK then, as I have only just passed this months bill date. I can manage for a whole month at old lower price without the increased allowance.
Frogger
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
This may not happen until your next billing date (thats the normal way account changes work) which would mean that you don't pay extra for the rest of the current billing period, you get the higher speeds but keep your old allowance.

Regretably not how it happened, I have just seen confirmation of account changes and they have pro rata debited my bank with the difference between the remainder of the month and the payment made. AND have backdated it to my fibre order date NOT the provision date.  Angry I am challenging this error though.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Sorry for the confusion. I've refunded you and details are on the ticket.
I'll be giving feedback as to how this was handled as procedure wasn't followed correctly, sorry for any confusion or inconvenience!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team