cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Failure - Closing Questions without fixing the problem

rhardwick
Hooked

Support Failure - Closing Questions without fixing the problem

I'm posting here because I can't find a forum on the PlusNet "Support"  function.

A long long time ago I raised Question 196595084 because Plusnet had made a complete mess of my billing - taking money from my Line Rental Saver payment rather than billing me each month.

I raised that 'Question' back in November of last year, but it became clear that this problem had been happening to some customers since autumn 2018!

All Plusnet have ever done with this problem is kick it further down the road until they finally closed the question without my consent - despite having done nothing to fix it and YES the problem is still happening.

Can Plusnet please tell me what will happen when my Line Rental Saver cash runs out?  I would really like to know, since nothing is going to be done to fix this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Support Failure - Closing Questions without fixing the problem

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Confused5

Plusnet is very poor at dealing with problems.  I opened a question a week ago, escalated it two days' ago and still no acknowledgement let alone an answer.  I am of the opinion that the back room staff don't have a clue.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @rhardwick 

Sorry to hear that. Situation with Line Rental Saver added as credit is known incident which is being worked, unfortunately no agent is able to fix it or do anything about it until underlying cause will be fixed by engineering.

For customer accounts which are affected it is somehow good situation and they are happy about being impacted by this incident as they paid once and get something twice. You have your Line Rental paid for 12 months and several bills covered for free with one payment.

As an example - Customer A paid ~£197.88 for Line Rental Saver and have contract for £20 a month for broadband service and call plan. Account was affected by this incident - in which case this one payment covered 12 months of LRS and almost whole year (10 months) of service for free - Customer A saved £197.88  over one year as in this situation it is us paying for issues with our billing system.

To answer your question - once credit on your account will finish you will be normally charged for your services.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.