cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid message on account.

TPK

Stupid message on account.

For some time now been trying to get a stupid message removed from my account. It reads as follows - 

""An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress"

It has been well over 3 years since I made any phone order, so I did telephone support and eventually got through to someone. That was a waste of time because they did not know how to remove message or reset account so that I could make changes.

Anyone with any suggestions how to get this sorted please?

6 REPLIES 6
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Stupid message on account.

@TPK 

Welcome to the forums.

That message is a rather too well known issue on the members centre. The systems seems to have a stuck record on your account, but usually Plusnet staff can sort it .

So you need to hope someone from Plusnet sees your post here and sorts it.

TPK

Thanks Wakeman. I will wait to see what happens. Hope someone who can sort this out sees post.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Yep @TPK 

Welcome to the forums from me too.

When I had a billing issue I posted on here and got a call back from a very nice person here (can't name any names but she knows she is 😀).

Hopefully she'll pick up and rectify your issue, if you need any other help let us know.

Sounds like your account needs some behind the scenes work. DELETE * from [Table], or UPDATE [Table] job.

Pipdre
Grafter

I wouldn't your breath I've been try to sought my log in details out for 2 months
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,478

Thanks for getting in touch @TPK

I'm sorry for the problems with your account.

I've fixed this for you now, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
TPK

Thanks Gandalf for sorting this out.