cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid message on account.

TPK

Stupid message on account.

For some time now been trying to get a stupid message removed from my account. It reads as follows - 

""An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress"

It has been well over 3 years since I made any phone order, so I did telephone support and eventually got through to someone. That was a waste of time because they did not know how to remove message or reset account so that I could make changes.

Anyone with any suggestions how to get this sorted please?

6 REPLIES 6
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Stupid message on account.

@TPK 

Welcome to the forums.

That message is a rather too well known issue on the members centre. The systems seems to have a stuck record on your account, but usually Plusnet staff can sort it .

So you need to hope someone from Plusnet sees your post here and sorts it.

TPK

Thanks Wakeman. I will wait to see what happens. Hope someone who can sort this out sees post.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yep @TPK 

Welcome to the forums from me too.

When I had a billing issue I posted on here and got a call back from a very nice person here (can't name any names but she knows she is 😀).

Hopefully she'll pick up and rectify your issue, if you need any other help let us know.

Sounds like your account needs some behind the scenes work. DELETE * from [Table], or UPDATE [Table] job.

Pipdre
Grafter

I wouldn't your breath I've been try to sought my log in details out for 2 months
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @TPK

I'm sorry for the problems with your account.

I've fixed this for you now, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TPK

Thanks Gandalf for sorting this out.