cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stung by moving from PN Premium to PN Value Fibre - exceeded usage allowance

dhumble
Grafter

Stung by moving from PN Premium to PN Value Fibre - exceeded usage allowance

On the 23rd May I was moved from the Plusnet Premium (60Gb usage) to Plusnet Value Fibre (40Gb usage).  Within 15 minutes of the change I was charge for exceeding my usage allowance.  As I had already paid for the months Plusnet Premium contract, I would have thought Plusnet would have honoured it, seeing that I had no prior knowledge of when exactly I be moved.  I was charged once more on the 27th May too.  Come on PN, do you really think this fair!?
Sad
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Stung by moving from PN Premium to PN Value Fibre - exceeded usage allowance

Hi taurus2,
seeing that I had no prior knowledge of when exactly I be moved.

From what you've said that's the only bit I find it hard to agree with, I'd like to check your account and look into that as at several stages of the account change process we let customers know about any related charges (if applicable) what the package change involves and when it happens.
If we're in the wrong and have handled it badly we'll certainly look towards giving you a good will gesture.
Can you provide me with a ticket ID or PM me your username please?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team