cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student accounts

davlund

Student accounts

Any guidance about best deal for student packages for a shared house with 4 people in it, ideally on a 9 month basis?  I don't yet know if they're in a fibre area (it's Nottingham but I don't have the house postcode) and they will need line rental and decent broadband connectivity...
Cheers
D
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Student accounts

Best to call and ask about 'monthly' contracts (often referred to as not contracted).  These don't qualify for the current 'offers' of 9 months with £7 off but appear to work out quite well for a short-term deal.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Fibre requires an 18 month contract (a 'no contract' option is not available) so not a viable option. A router would also need to be paid for up front, or they may prefer to obtain their own.
For four people I think an Unlimited product is a must. Calls package requirements also need to be considered - basic line rental includes weekend calls only.
If you know the address you could use the Royal Mail Postcode Finder to find the postcode.
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi davlund,
I believe the chaps here have already answered your question, I'd advise giving our sales team a call on  0800 432 0200 to go through the options or to go ahead with this but let us know if you have any questions for us in the meantime.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team