cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to get accurate monthly bills

Crimson
Grafter

Struggling to get accurate monthly bills

Sad  For about nine months or so now I've been struggling to get accurate Plusnet monthly bills for one reason or another.  :)I have always been very satisfied with my Plusnet service and think the staff are excellent on the telephone and in responding to "tickets."  However - the inaccurate bills keep coming.  I want to stay with Plusnet but can't keep up the struggle indefinitely.  Does anyone have any ideas how to get Plusnet to solve my billing problems once and for all?
Thanks in anticipation -
Christina
14 REPLIES 14
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Struggling to get accurate monthly bills

The only way I could get things sorted once and for all was by employing an ultimatum. Although even then I've had one or two incorrect bills, but thankfully nothing recurring.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'm looking at this now.  Looks like you've been being double charged for the Caller Display feature.  I'm trying to work out why and fix.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Kelly
Hero

Ok.  Worked it out.  You've gone through an account change in the past and for some strange reason one of your call features from that old account type hasn't been cancelled properly!  Should be an easy fix to stop you being billed for it which should go out today.
We've raised a problem (61376) for the work and we'll be double checking if we have any others of these occurring.  (I've never seen it before so it's unlikey!)
Kelly Dorset
pierre_pierre
Grafter

look at mine from last August , it actually started in March right up to Oct Grin ;D, and perhaps JameseH might remember
Crimson
Grafter

SmileyThank you all - especially Kelly. I'll be so glad to have it fully resolved.  I wasn't only being double charged for caller display - the dates were wrong and, instead of just one 99 p per month, I was also being charged an additional £2.50  for caller display.
I understand the charging for 0845 numbers etc is also all in hand.
Thank you, again.
Christina
Kelly
Hero

We've found 3 other customers affected like this.  Will be fixing them too.  They won't roll till tomorrow now probably due to not being able to get some QA time today.
Kelly Dorset
Crimson
Grafter

:)Thank you, Kelly - much appreciated.
Christina
Crimson
Grafter

Hello Kelly -
I've received a few emails from [mremoved] and I'm just concerned in case these issues start going round in circles again - eg once more  being reviewed in a week etc. with no resolution.   Would you be good enough to investigate, please?
Many thanks
Christina
jim:csa
Kelly
Hero

Can you pm me details?  Not much to go on in your post Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Crimson
Grafter

Hello Kelly - I apologise for including the name - I understand and have deleted the name from the communications below.  The problems as you know is that they have been on going for such a very long period of time - now it is going to be reviewed again on 10th May:
"Dear Miss Crichton,
I am assigning this ticket to myself to investigate further, I will update you upon completion.
Kind regards,
xxxxx  CSC Analyst 8:04pm, Friday 23rd April 2010
Dear Miss Crichton,
I'm very sorry for the delay in looking into this problem. I have raised a task to our Development Team to provide us with the raw call data so that we can investigate further into why these calls have been charged. We will check this task in one week and update you from there.
If there is anything else that we can help with then please do not hesitate to get back in touch. You can reply to this ticket through the Member Centre at http://www.plus.net or you can call us on 0845 140 0200.
Kind regards,
xxxxx
Internal: Task 303825
xxxx CSC Analyst 8:05pm, Friday 23rd April 2010
On hold for further updates
The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Friday 30th April at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the CSC - G until this time.
Kind regards,
xxx
Your comment 10:35pm, Sunday 25th April 2010
The Question 32802013 has been released from hold and sent back to CSC - G
From what Kelly said in the forum I was hopeful that the problems of double charging, wrong dates and wrong amounts for caller display as well as the charging for 0845 numbers were well on the way to being resolved. I hope this is possible because I wouldn't want to go round in circles with this again. The refund Kelly mentioned has not arrived in my bank account yet but I'm sure it will.
On this occasion, from Kelly, I really did think things were being finally resolved. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Many thanks.
Christina
xxx CSC Analyst 10:56am, Tuesday 27th April 2010
Dear Miss Crichton,
Thanks for getting back to us. The task that I have raised is still in hand with our Development team so that we can investigate your specific issue further, our Development Team are also working on a fix to the charged 0845 calls for all of our customers who are affected. We appreciate your patience during this process.
The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 4th May at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the CSC - G until this time.
Kind regards,
xxx
Script User Automated Script Pool 9:08am, Tuesday 4th May 2010
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 32802013 ] has now been returned to the CSC - G pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
Your comment 1:34pm, Tuesday 4th May 2010
Regarding "Help Assistant Question [ 32802013 ] has now been returned to the CSC - G pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible" I am anxious for the continuing issues of considerable long-standing to be finally resolved this time - particularly as my next bill will be issued around 10 May 2010.
I do not wish these unresolved issues to continue to go round in circles again with no definite resolutions being reached. Can you reassure me on this, please? The issues have remained unresolved for too long, as you know.
I look forward to hearing from regarding the final resolution to these matters as quickly as possible, please.
Kind regards
Christina

Add more info to your Question or close it
Add comment Close this Question
Question topic: Ask the Support Team - General Questions | ID: 32802013 Open
7:32pm, Friday 2nd April 2010
    * Customer Support: 0845 140 0200  |
    * Broadband Faults Helpline: 0845 140 0080
Products
    * Broadband
Crimson
Grafter

Hello Kelly -
Another email has arrived - delaying the reply and resolution of the problems again - this time until 11th May.  Can you help to sort it out at all, please?  This is a copy of this evening's email: 
"We are unable to answer your Question [ 32802013 ] at the moment. The Support Team will keep the Question open, and will provide an update as soon as possible.
The following comment has been added to the Question:
Dear Miss Crichton,
Thank you for your query. As soon as we have an update on the task rasied to resolve these issue we will let you know.
The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 11th May at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the CSC - G until this time."
I'll be glad of your help - especially as my next bill is due so soon (around 10th May) and I am anxious not to have the same problems again this month.  According to the above reply, it won't be reviewed until 11th May and I'm hoping you will be able to intervene.
Kind regards
Christina
Kelly
Hero

Hi,
The tidy up to remove your incorrect call feature will be going today.  I've personally seen a billing run performed on your account in our test system and seen that you weren't charged for it.
Once you bill, if you spot a problem come straight here and flag it and I'll have another look.
Kelly Dorset
Crimson
Grafter

:)Thank you so much, Kelly.  This is good news.  I hope I won't need to but, if necessary, I'll get back to you if there are any continuing problems.  I have confidence this time!
Kind regards,
Christina.
Crimson
Grafter

Hello Kelly - My monthly bill arrived today and things are definitely looking much better, thank you I'm not sure what the Special Offer discount of £2.50 is for but I think it must include the 0845 call (just 17 pence) charged for 08 April.
All the dates apart from the caller display are fine but caller display is still from 22 April to 21 May when all the others are in sync at 10 May to 09 June.
Anyway - it's a relief that things are definitely so much better and it is really appreciated, thank you.
Christina