cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressed - need help

FIXED
girlinred124

Stressed - need help

I'm just wondering if someone who works at Plusnet may be able to help me.

My bill wasn’t taken at my usual date of the 1st of the month, and I hadn’t realised that it hasn’t come out as I’ve spent the majority of the month backwards and forwards to the hospital. (I’m a carer for a disabled adult who is in the hospital)

I've woken up this morning to my services cut off and the bill now immediately due + plus the £15 extra charge, bringing it to almost a £50 bill, and I need my services as it’s the only way to keep in touch with the disabled adult.

i'm seeing if a member of staff would be so kind to reinstate my services just for 3 days until I can pay in full on the last date of the month.

I'm messaging here as i'm unable to call.
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Stressed - need help

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @girlinred124

I've picked this up for you and I'll speak with my line manager after 9am when they should be available to see if we can get the restrictions removed for you.

Please bear with me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
girlinred124

Thank you!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

No problem, my manager hasn't been available yet so apologies for the delay, I'm looking for someone else who has the right permissions so please bear with me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team