Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange email from plusnet

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Strange email from plusnet

Hi, 

Just received email from plusnet saying they have not been able to obtain my final payment after saying I wish to leave and I must cough up or they will send in the bailiffs. I have not asked to leave and I think they have a previous account which was cancelled when I took out the TV package which extended my contract from 12 to 18 months. Could this be sorted ASAP, 

Chris vesey 

4 REPLIES 4
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Re: Strange email from plusnet

Hi, 

Have contacted pn by phone and must apologise for losing my cool and swearing at the first chap who answered, sorry but I was upset by being threatened with a debt collection agency due to a pn error. Was passed to a second chap (Jake) who agrees it was a pn error and will sort it and has sent me an email. I still can't see how they could have decided I needed to pay for an account that was closed and replaced 11 months ago when I took the TV package, my account even states the original was written off, not pleased,

Chris vesey 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Chris, 

Not to worry and we're sorry too for the issue. Unfortunately the issue was down to automated processes not doing their job as intended so there was no deliberate logic involved but we're really sorry for any distress caused. Please let us know if there's anything further we can help you with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Choccy bar would be nice 😊

Chris 

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)