cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop asking for money!!!

wolboy007

Stop asking for money!!!

I wish you wouldn't keep billing me since i left in August!!!
Since then you have taken money then refunded £8.50 then took another £19 which I would like back please.
I then try and call multiple times the last call taking 40 minutes and guess what nobody picked up againmy sort this out asap I'm getting sick of getting emails asking for my direct debit when i have gone.
I did have a pretty good service broadband wise dont spoil it by being incompetent when it comes to leaving and billing....
I'm normally 40 in the list for online help the phone line number is always 30 minutes whats going on it's shocking.
16 REPLIES 16
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Stop asking for money!!!

Can i borrow a tenner ? Tongue

wolboy007

Can't sorry Plusnet keep taking my spare tenners 😂

Welshdragon
Rising Star

You should be able to instruct your bank, to stop any & all payments to any company, then if said company tries to take any further monies, they will be flagged up as fraud.

HTH

wolboy007

I have stopped the direct debit just getting emails now asking for payment because I've stopped it, There probably automated but everything these days you cancel is never a simple process.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Does your email client, allow you to mark them as spam.....?Huh

wolboy007

I can do that but want to know that further down the line a Don't get a non payment strike or something stupid I wouldn't put it past them.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Hmm, I understand & do not blame you.....tbh

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry to hear that you're being charged even after you have left us. I've raised a ticket to our billing team now to issue you with a cheque refund once your direct debit completes processing the balance, if the amount is successfully taken as the direct debit is pending cancellation.

Thanks for your patience.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wolboy007

Nice to see things being done in regards to this, Since your last reply I have received 3 emails asking for my direct debit and payment etc can you shed any light as to why?

Unfortunately, we've not received the regular Direct Debit payment for your Plusnet account. This was due on 13/09/2016.

Your payment details
--------------------
Account Name:
Direct Debit Reference: PNET215 

Why has this happened?

.....................................................................................

Account username:

Since we last emailed you, our records still show that the card details saved for your account aren't valid or may have expired.

So that we can take the next payment for your service it's important that you update your card details before 2016-10-13.

Update your card details now:

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry to hear that you're still being chased for the outstanding balance. I can see that the direct debit rejected the payment, so our billing team will write off the balance and close your account over the next week. I'd suggest ignoring the automated requests for payment.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wolboy007

Ok thank you so I will ignore the email today and text message, Hopefully this will be sorted when i come back from holiday many thanks.

sorryimoved
Dabbler

bloody hell wolboy .. are you STILL ere trying to sort this out? i feel for ya! I also thought we paid IN ADVANCE which in turn should stop them having to ask for any monies at all once notice to quit flags in..shouldn't it? Roll_eyes

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Payment is in advance, however the account is left open for a short period for any call charges that haven't yet been paid.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
wolboy007

Short period!! 6 weeks plus since I had broadband with you and just got another email I used to sing your praises when people asked me about you how wrong was I.

We'd like to remind ­you again that paymen­t is still due on you­r Plusnet account.

To avoid any restric­tions to your service­ you should pay withi­n the next 4 days.

Payment due­
-----------­
Amount owed: £19.99­
Date payment was due­: 13-09-2016