cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for cashback - was told it was sent NOTHING RECEIVED!

jonno22

Still waiting for cashback - was told it was sent NOTHING RECEIVED!

Please can somebody help me get my cashback as still not received over 2 months ago, was told it was sent to me but I have never received anything, I emailed support on the 5th Oct, no response.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Still waiting for cashback - was told it was sent NOTHING RECEIVED!

Thanks for getting in touch @jonno22

I'm sorry to hear about this.

I've created a ticket on your account regarding this which you can view by going here.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jonno22

I was told it was a cheque in the post not an email and I didn't receive any email you're saying that you sent and you've denied receiving mine I sent enquiring on the 4th Oct (within the 2 months time limit) which was ignored. So you're saying as two months have passed I've forfeited my cashback reward that I was supposidely sent, how very convenient for you. You can see I haven't claimed it so why not just send it out?  Why would you put a time limit on receiving a cashback reward? It's obviously just a scam, I'll take my business elsewhere, thank you.

Moderators Note: Screenshot with personal information removed

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@jonno22,

Please don't include your personal information in images on a public site. I've asked for a moderator to remove them for you - but for future reference for your own personal security just be mindful that anyone will be able to see your name and email address.

Replying to the automated emails will not work - we don't offer email support and don't advertise anywhere that we do. The 'Plusnet Support' email address when updates are sent from is a no reply service. 

Cashback is provided by a third party supplier and when you sign up it clearly states that it has an expiry of two months. That said we have had a small number of customers who hadn't received the initial claim email from that third party provider so in this case I'll send a request to our billing department to ask if they will issue you the cashback on this occasion, particularly as the claim only expired a couple of days ago. I'll let you know once they've updated me. 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @jonno22

The billing team have come back today and have confirmed a cheque will be issued from our offices and should be with you in the next 14 days.