cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for cashback since August 2017

littlechesnut

Still waiting for cashback since August 2017

HI

I joined PlusNet in August 2017 and am still waiting for the cashback!! no emails were received to claim this,  I called and called waiting 30 mins at least each time only to be told that a cheque had been sent to me which I have not received they confirm cheque not cashed and that they will get in touch with the department that deal with this to contact me well the silence from this department is deafening!! no email, no calls and no letter to confirm why this could not be sorted.

so so fed up with PlusNet and cannot wait to be able to transfer to another supplied once contact finished.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after split.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Still waiting for cashback since August 2017

Moderator's note:

Post split to its own thread and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi @littlechesnut,

A warm welcome to the forums.

Were you advised that the cashback had been approved ... or was it just a generic "The cheque should arrive directly?".

Was it a cashback direct from Plusnet or via an affiliate?

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @littlechesnut,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received your cashback and that you've not been provided with an update on the escalations that were raised to our marketing team. I've had a look into this for you and have added a ticket to your account with more information. The direct link to this is: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=171717388

Kind regards,
Emily

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team