Kind regards,

10 REPLIES 10
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Still waiting for £50 cashback as promised

Hi @very452001

On first glance, I'm not sure how/why you would have a cashback offer if you're referring to the account I've found from your forum information, as we only offer cashback on new signups.

Having said this, please leave this with me. I'll look in to this matter further and get back to you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just popping by to let you know I've not forgotten about this, I've chased it up with the relevant department and I'm currently awaiting a response from them.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
very452001
Grafter

Ok just adding proof below:

We’re delighted you’ve chosen to stick with Plusnet. We’re now busy processing your £50 cashback cheque.

Your cheque will be sent to the address you’ve given us and will be with you within 60 days.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

I received this message on plusnet website on the 19/01/17.

Regards,

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Not to worry @very452001,

I'd seen that on the account and that's exactly what I forwarded on to our marketing team.

Given the note on the account, I fully imagine the question is more how our marketing team want us to send the £50, rather than if we'll be sending it. Although the offer should not have been offered, I don't see us not honouring the offer that was clearly document on the account.

Apologies for the time it's taking to get an answer on this, I do appreciate your patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Must be some cheque if it takes them 60 days to process it, or do they just have a very slooooow computer system?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The standard time frame we advise is 60 days when sending the cashback cheques out.

However as this offer that has been given doesn't actually exist and should not have been offered, that is irrelevant as nothing has been sent yet and I am awaiting a response from the marketing team confirming how they want to proceed with this matter.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@HarryB wrote:

The standard time frame we advise is 60 days when sending the cashback cheques out.

See post #4  the date given was 19/1/2017?  Unless my arithmetic is flawed that is more than 60 days.

Very poor marketing response.

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

However the key thing here is:

@HarryB wrote:
this offer that has been given doesn't actually exist and should not have been offered, that is irrelevant as nothing has been sent yet

My previous post actually isn't entirely correct. The 60 day lead time relates to the cashback lead time we used to advise back when we offered cashback on some retention offers, which we haven't done for over a year.

As the offer didn't exist back in January when the OP was given the offer, there was nothing in place to process the non-existent offer to send a cheque out.

As such, I'm trying to honour this and chasing our marketing team for a response that I imagine will be either that they're manually forcing an offer through to honour this, or authorising me to issue a refund for the amount in question.

The 60 days is completely irrelevant in relation to the current situation of me chasing our marketing team for an update on the escalation I have raised.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies for the delays in getting an answer on this. I've sent a chaser email to the relevant people over in our marketing team regarding the cashback and I'm hoping for a response tomorrow when they're back in the office.

I'll aim to get a response tomorrow for you.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Thanks again for your patience @very452001

I'm happy to say I've now had a response from our marketing team and I've responded via a ticket on your account regarding this matter.

You can view the ticket Here.

I hope this helps.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet