cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for £50 cashback as promised

Natalie2611

Still waiting for £50 cashback as promised

Hi

Plusnet rang to get me to renew my broadband early and offered a £50 Cashback as it was a little more than what I was paying I was told I would get an email to claim the cashback which should arrive within 30 days I never received it so rang up to be told due to the t&cs I had rang up in time and would get it sorted and they might send me a cheque I then received an email a couple of days later to say I had forfeited as the t&cs how could I have forfeited when I never received the email in the first place? Plusnet have breached the contract I entered into with them I feel conned I wish I hadn't renewed will be going else where next time and they haven't bothered replying back to me 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still waiting for £50 cashback as promised

Hello @Natalie2611, and Welcome to the Forum. Have you checked your Junk email folder to see if the email was put in there? Did anyone tell you why you had apparently forfeited? Were they saying that because you were over the 30 days the offer had expired?

Natalie2611

Hi

Yes I checked the junk mail nothing there the man on the phone told me I was just under the expiry date and that they would probably send a cheque then I got 1 of those plusnet has opened a question to say I forfeited they haven't replayed back to my response Thank you for responding 

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I shall escalate this for you so you should hopefully get a response quite soon. It doubt it will be today due to it being Sunday, but hopefully someone will respond in a timely manner tomorrow.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Anonymous looks like some others

here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/I-never-received-my-75-cashback-email/m-p/1460412

and here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/50-reward/m-p/1460414

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MisterW Thank for that, I've just replied to them both and we'll wait and see what the replies say before proceeding.

Natalie2611

Hi

Thank you very much for your help

Kind Regards 

Natalie

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome the community forums @Natalie2611

I've had a look over your account and responded in a bit more detail via the ticket on your account.

Leave this with me for now and I'll hopefully have an update some time next week when the team I need to speak to are back in the office.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Natalie2611

Hi

Still waiting for Harry B to get back k to me after saying that you would sort out my cashback very bad communication from plusnet shouldn't take this long . 

Regards Natalie 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per my response via the ticket on your account, I do sincerely apologise for the delayed response, however I can assure you I've not forgotten about this matter.

I've sent a chaser email today to the department I'm awaiting an answer from and will be sure to provide an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Further to my previous response, I've provided an update via the ticket on your account for you.

I hope this helps.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet