cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not receiving the £50 cashback

Michael3456
Dabbler

Still not receiving the £50 cashback

On 27 march 2017 I was told to claim for the cashback. I did it, and since than they told me to call them back if I didn't received the cashback.

On the 09 May 2017 I got an email:

Hello Michele, Our Support Team have opened Question 149385452 to track an issue on your account. After sending off the escalation regarding cashback our Marketing Team have reviewed this.I can confirm you will receive the cheque within the next 7 working days, if you do not receive this then please make us aware so we can investigate further.

Then I called them about 5 times, and they always repeat the same thing, call us again next week. I am tired of chasing them. Are they hoping I am going to forget about the cashback? It sounds rather cheeky...Any suggestion?

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Still not receiving the £50 cashback

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your cashback offer yet.

I have re-escalated this matter to our Marketing team and I've moved the ticket on your account to my team's ticket pool so that we can closely monitor this for you and take ownership of it.

You can view this ticket here.

Apologies for the delay.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Just an update, our Marketing team have advised me they'll arrange for your cheque to be resent. Please allow 14 working days for delivery, but please do let me know if you haven't received it following this timeframe.

Thanks for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Michael3456
Dabbler

I received it today, better late than never.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fantastic Thumbs_Up sorry about the delay.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet