cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not paid the £75 and they've added £3 to my bill for mobile phone hrs whic I did not reques

eric45

Still not paid the £75 and they've added £3 to my bill for mobile phone hrs whic I did not reques

First of all, I'm contacting Ofcom tomorrow about this £75 scam you are running and I'm not happy with the 2nd bill which has added £3 for mobile phone minute which I did not request and have no need for. I'm beginning think you lot are worse than TT.

Do something about.

5 REPLIES 5
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Still not paid the £75 and they've added £3 to my bill for mobile phone hrs whic I did not re...

Hi @eric45, thanks for your post.

Have you not received the redemption email as yet? As we're showing no further contact from you since your initial post - we weren't aware that there was an issue.

With regards the mobile minutes - I can clearly see that this service wasn't ordered and so have removed it and credited the cost of it against your next bill.

Please get back to me regarding the redemption email, so that I'm able to rectify the issue for you.

eric45

Re: Still not paid the £75 and they've added £3 to my bill for mobile phone hrs whic I did not re...

Hi,

Don't know what you're talking about, just credit my account with the £75 as the promotion literature stated.

Thanks for replying

Eric

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @eric45, thanks for getting back to me.

You should have received an email to redeem your cashback, is this not the case?

Our process is that you'd receive a redemption email containing a link which allows you to redeem your cashback. If it hasn't been received, we can certainly arrange for it to be sent out again.

We would recommend checking your spam folders, though, just in case it has in fact already come through.

eric45

Not there please resend.

Thx

Eric

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @eric45, I have raised this to the relevant team for you and we will update you once we have a response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team