cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not heard anything about my order??

CuBz
Grafter

Still not heard anything about my order??

I ordered phone and broadband a few days back, and after being told I would hear something back within 2 days, I have not heard nothing back from plusnet, and no payments have been taken from my bank.
I really need it setting up asap as I am a website programmer and the longer I remain without internet, the more money I loose out on. (I understand that broadband takes a few days after phone line activation, I just prefer to be kept updated)
Please can someone from PN get back to me
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Still not heard anything about my order??

Hi CuBz,
Sorry you've not heard anything about your order yet, I'm not sure why that is. I will be looking into this so I should be able to give you some feedback once we've done some investigation.
With regards to your order in particular it looks like the line activation should be due for today, so broadband should be ordered as soon as the phone line goes live. Following that it should take another 7 working days.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CuBz
Grafter

Ok, thanks for the quick reply, I received 2 emails today stating that my phone line was ready to use, and my broadband was being processed.
Thanks again
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries,
Just give me or one of the other staff members on here a shout if you have any questions or concerns that need addressing.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team