cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no reply to a ticket raised over 24hrs ago!

halfamix

Still no reply to a ticket raised over 24hrs ago!

Anyone have any idea why Plusnet are taking so long to answer a question? I raised a ticket ( #39028335 ) over 24hrs ago now and its really quite a simple question about having to set up a Direct Debit instruction to avoid this £1.50 charge. I have set this up but am not happy that I'm forced to,to avoid the charge. The direct debit has gone live but my primary payment method is still showing as the credit card  Embarrassed 
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Still no reply to a ticket raised over 24hrs ago!

That's just the wording on the page, we're looking to get it changed. If a direct debit is active it will always take priority over a card payment for subscription charges.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
halfamix

Re: Still no reply to a ticket raised over 24hrs ago!

Thank you Chris for putting my mind at rest, I couldn't understand why when the direct debit went active a couple of days ago that my credit card details are still shown as the primary payment method but take comfort in your reply why its taking soooo long to reply to the ticket I raised I don't know, perhaps I should have come on here and asked the question first as at least you replied very quickly  Smiley Thank you